COVID-19 testing appointments
If you need to be tested for COVID-19, please complete the process of ordering your test BEFORE scheduling an appointment. See the instructions on this page for ordering a COVID-19 test.
Through our partnership with Quest Diagnostics, DLO offers testing options via a national relationship with CVS Health®. Patients can utilize select CVS locations with drive-thru pharmacies throughout Oklahoma where they can perform an observed COVID-19 specimen collection for an active infection by the pharmacist. Testing at a CVS pharmacy does not require a provider's order, but you must register in advance to schedule an appointment. View a list of DLO-partnered CVS pharmacy locations in Oklahoma or visit cvshealth.com/covid-19/testing-locations.
- Visit www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing, enter your zip code and click "Schedule a test".
- Complete the form to see if you qualify for COVID-19 testing.
- If you qualify, select the CVS location you wish to visit to schedule your appointment. View a list of DLO-partnered CVS pharmacy locations in Oklahoma.
- Complete the patient information form in its entirety and click "Submit".
- Go to the CVS pharmacy drive-thru during your scheduled time; PLEASE DO NOT GO INSIDE CVS.
- Let the pharmacist know you are there for your COVID-19 test. Please provide the pharmacist with your photo ID and insurance card (if applicable).
- A trained CVS pharmacist will give you a test kit and observe as you administer the test in your car. Follow the pharmacist’s instructions. When you’re done, place the test kit in the external collection box.
- Sign in to the MyQuest online portal or app to receive your results. If you don't have MyQuest, sign up at myquest.questdiagnostics.com or download the app.