COVID-19 testing appointments
If you need to be tested for COVID-19, please complete the process of ordering your test BEFORE scheduling an appointment. See the instructions on this page for ordering a COVID-19 test.
Through our partnership with Quest Diagnostics, DLO offers testing options via a national relationship with Walmart®. Patients can utilize select Walmart Neighborhood Market stores with drive-thru pharmacies throughout Oklahoma where they can perform an observed COVID-19 specimen collection for an active infection by the pharmacist. Testing at a Walmart Neighborhood Market pharmacy can be done via an order from a healthcare provider, the $0 out of pocket program, or testing purchased through QuestDirect™.
Order Your Own Test
You may purchase a COVID-19 test without a provider's order through QuestDirect, or DLO also offers a $0 out of pocket program for those who qualify. Both of these specimens can be collected at a Walmart Neighborhood Market Phamacy drive thru.
If you have a Provider's Order
If your doctor has placed an order with DLO for COVID-19 testing and you want to be tested at a Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy drive thru, please follow all the instructions below. View the list of eligible Walmart Neighborhood Market drive-thru pharmacy locations in Oklahoma.
- Contact your doctor to request a COVID-19 test.
- Confirm with your doctor that they placed an "electronic order on hold" to DLO.
- Visit myquestcovidtest.com to schedule an appointment at a Walmart Pharmacy drive-thru testing location near you.
- When you arrive at Walmart for your test, PLEASE DO NOT GO INSIDE THE WALMART STORE.
- Look for the Walmart pharmacy drive-thru signs (located on the side of the Walmart). Once located, proceed to the drive-thru window and let the pharmacist know you are there for your COVID-19 test. Please provide the pharmacist with your photo ID.
- A trained Walmart pharmacist will give you a test kit and observe as you administer the test in your car. Follow the pharmacist’s instructions. When you’re done, place the test kit in the external collection box.
- Sign in to the MyQuest™ online portal or app to receive your results. If you don't have MyQuest, sign up at myquest.questdiagnostics.com or download the app.